Our partnerships are invaluable for brands and agencies
And they’re life-changing for students
That’s why we’d like to say a huge ‘thank you’ to…
Brands always tell us they get a lot from our programmes, but they also give so much back. The students they meet don’t often have a career plan. They can’t see how to turn their creativity into a living. It’s the brand teams who set and sponsor tough briefs and mentor students during the process who help change that. Thanks to all the brands who work with us and fund us. You’re an inspiration.
Agency and Creative partners
We can only give our students a glimpse of creative industry life with the help of our many partners who give their time, money, offices and minds to help us. Many are mentors throughout our creative camps, and helpful contacts long after our programmes end. Thanks to all the agencies who work with us. You’re amazing.
- The Comino Foundation for being a major funder of our work in the North West
- The Garfield Weston Foundation for supporting our work with Ladder students
- The Creative Floor for supporting our work on healthcare briefs
- The School of Communication Arts who often give bursaries to our most gifted students
- Festival Bridge for funding our work in Peterborough and Cambridgeshire
- Collaborative Outreach Networks for funding our work in ‘cool spot’ areas where students are even less likely to have come across creative employers
- South Essex College for lending us people, equipment and venues
- Make Happen for funding our work in the Southend area
For your inspiration and careers advice
- The Careers and Enterprise Company for supporting our work with Burberry Foundation in the North Yorkshire area and with the Creative Ladders programme
- The Amos Bursary Trust for helping us give creative opportunities to young men from Afro-Caribbean backgrounds
- Queen Mary University of London for supporting us with a range of curriculum innovation partnerships over the years
- D&AD for giving our students awesome experiences
- Cambridge University for developing our media space projects, helping us focus on creative, digital and tech briefs
And, of course, thank you to all the schools and colleges we’ve worked with over the years. There are too many of you to mention, but you’ve made a life-changing difference to so many students, and you’ve helped make the creative industry more open and diverse.